Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2024, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i'll be nice and actually give some legit answers after laughing like hell at your comment.

to be an accountant at BB? sure. they're dying for talent who have done FS audit because there's just so few of them. don't expect short working hours though.

front office/AM? the question will be why the **** you suck enough to not get into one directly for your first job compared to everyone else who has 2-3 internship in one already so how is that a high flyer?

i've only heard of fast track for audit but in the off chance, people might be more sympathetic if it's the strategy or M&A arm in big 4 but you're clearly not a high flyer if you think working 4.5k salary for 9-2am is a good idea when others are getting paid 10k+ for the same hours or less (yes, some teams actually have shorter hours than B4 bc the projects have higher margins so there's no need to take on so many rubbish).

anyway a job that promotes a fresh student after working 6 months clearly has no substance and has to suck enough to be that desperate to offer such a thing. and clearly has no quality control.
stop parading your ignorance. find me one job listing that hires fresh grad now for 10k. Aside from super god tier jobs like Citadel and IB BB, its not even offered in tech anymore. Get in touch with the market conditions.

But i absolutely agree, big4 is dog ****. accept it is and dont join thinking you got some good job. at the very least its better than all the smes and gives you a chance of leaving to somewhere better