Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Factual Local Bank Salaries - DBS , UOB , OCBC (A commoner climbing up the ranks)
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2024, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeder123 View Post
Not the guy you are quoting but I work in DBS,

I was part of the DBS SEED program, if you're not aware, it's a tech program, basically everyone in it are "Analyst" equivalent and we get 5.5k in our first year and 6k+ in our second year. Bonus every year is 16k.

Last time there was a big meeting about this, perms found out about SEEDer pay and was complaining how it was unfair. Turns out, a lot of SAs were getting 6-7k and doing 3x the work of SEEDers.

So what that guy say is true but ONLY for DBS T&O BACK-OFFICE side, SA payband is 6-9k for BO functions which means you can definitely start at 6k depending on how low your previous pay was as an Associate.

Also promotions are not based on years of tenure, there are many SAs who are still SAs after 5-6 years. If I recall, the criteria is that you need to get AT1 or AT2 rating after you hit the required YOE for AVP which is 5 years.
Whats the rough general salary for a new/fresh AVP usually? Let’s say with 6-7 years experience