Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2024, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
LMAO can attest to that. Partner was boasting about 200k-300k as a good deal for no life grinding for 20 years. My bro and his gf are the type who borderline fail classes in school but doing coding and tech BD now, yet already earn that amount before 30 years old. I hope these partners realise even "lousy" companies outside also give 3-6 months bonus + >$10k in stock too which bump up the pay close to 50%. This is why I always say audit partners got no business acumen, only know how to race to the bottom. Goes to show right place right time very important.

Unfortunately I graduated 1 year before covid happened so hahaha, even if I'm zai at Python also nobody wanna hire me. Only can get interview for more audit roles If any student want to be like me then by all means join audit so that they can hire more foreigners for manager roles since it's so **** no local wants to do it )) Your job prospects are gonna be so great because everyone is gonna associate auditors with people who cmi that's why even considered joining auditing hahaha
What's so bad about audit roles? Can travel, good wlb, boring but no firefighting. Just need to keep up on auditing standards.