Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2024, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
the worst is those stuck in transition stage. started uni when still aaa/b, start work when become bbb/c. not stupid and not your fault but reputation still dragged through the mud.

to the partners who keep saying cannot find talent, $$$ is the answer as we can see from the tech boom. CS last time only indians wanna do, now brightest sgeans all doing it because $$$ good. 6 YOE SWE earn more than partners so don't say audit partner (min 15 YOE) $$$ is good.
LMAO can attest to that. Partner was boasting about 200k-300k as a good deal for no life grinding for 20 years. My bro and his gf are the type who borderline fail classes in school but doing coding and tech BD now, yet already earn that amount before 30 years old. I hope these partners realise even "lousy" companies outside also give 3-6 months bonus + >$10k in stock too which bump up the pay close to 50%. This is why I always say audit partners got no business acumen, only know how to race to the bottom. Goes to show right place right time very important.

Unfortunately I graduated 1 year before covid happened so hahaha, even if I'm zai at Python also nobody wanna hire me. Only can get interview for more audit roles If any student want to be like me then by all means join audit so that they can hire more foreigners for manager roles since it's so **** no local wants to do it )) Your job prospects are gonna be so great because everyone is gonna associate auditors with people who cmi that's why even considered joining auditing hahaha

Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills
Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills

SG Bus Timing App
SG Bus Timing App - the best bus app - available on iOS and Android

Bursa Stocks Android App - check share prices
Bursa Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go

SGX Stocks Android App - check share prices
SGX Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go

SGX Stocks for iPad - check latest Singapore share prices
SGX Stocks [iPad] app
| SGX Stocks [iPhone] app