Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment
View Single Post
Old 30-12-2023, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Would really appreciate if someone here can give me a genuine advice. 3 more days to 2024 and I’m having an anxiety attack about the upcoming peak period engagements. I’m a first year senior who is plotted to lead multiple engagements for 2024. I had so much pressure dealing with the expectations of my multiple managers from different engagements during the interim fieldwork. It seems like to them that I have more than 24 hours a day to deal with work. Every requests from them is always urgent. I tried to push back some non-urgent stuff but they always like to indirectly use my final appraisal as a bargaining chip. There’s no single day where I felt at peace. Ever since I just got promoted a couple of months ago, I started having suicidal thoughts. I don’t feel motivated to get things done.

I really want to quit and find a much chiller job but at the same time I don’t know if the current job market for a S1 is it terrible. Given the response here, it makes me more fear of quitting without a job on hand. I have 2 old retired parents to take care of, so every decision I made I have to be extra prudent and careful.

Can any kind souls advise me what I can do? I’m so scared I might snap soon
You looking for genuine advice and kind soul on this forum which is know. To be filled with toxic trolls?

Brother, want to ask for help also go to the right place lah.