Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Shopee fresh grad pay
View Single Post
Old 29-12-2023, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How much is a project manager's salary in shopee? Some Shopee recruiter reached out to me and would like to find out more on salary before giving my CV.
5-6k for fresh grads.

Not sure for people with >2 YOE, probably 7-8k.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
99% of these internet tech companies are frivolous businesses that contribute absolutely nothing to society. online shopping, gaming, social media cancer. really? U want to spend your life working for a chinese sweatshop pumping out frivolous products?

Use your fancy degree to actually create something useful and productive for mankind la. Even oil and gas is far more productive to society than say, shopee or tiktok.

Now with tech winter killing all the hype and unrealistic valuations around these companies, people are finally seeing these frivolous businesses for what they are.
This makes no sense.

You say that while you're also contributing to nothing by posting blatant lies on this forum and misleading people. Maybe get off your high horse and recognize that you're not a saint in any way whatsoever. In fact, you being a Singaporean, I dare say is already detrimental to society in general given the fact that you have contributed absolutely nothing, not even to your own country.

People join these companies for 2 reasons. Brand + money. With brand you can move up higher, to bigger companies that are outside of Singapore. With money you can move up in property / environment, away from the delusional singaporeans, just like you tbh.