Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - HTX (Home Team Science and Technology Agency)
View Single Post
Old 29-12-2023, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
went for 2nd interview around late august, just received this week that i had been selected. its true the 4 months wait is true. the pay package was not what i had expected, kind of low ball underwhelming. complete waste of time imo, was asking for 12% increment over my current drawn pay, which is within the grade salary range. That brings me to the question why will anyone be bothered to even wait 4 months for a company to call and informed you had been selected but the pay package was simply horrendous
If you do not have any PS/CS experience and sufficient relevant work experience, unlikely will give you this increment because you are as good as a fresh grad. Also, the package you will receive also depends on the economy. Now we are moving to a bad economy with many companies retrenching or even those companies decided to hire you, the job stability won't be there. MNCs are one good example where they can hire you and let you go in 4 months time.