Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Career as Teacher
View Single Post
Old 19-11-2023, 01:48 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Honestly to the TS complaining abt his award winning HOD and SLs, do yourself a favour and post out. No point ranting here, not all schools are like that. Anyway it already sounds like u have some prejudice against ur HOD.

On those who want to check your HOD or SL, and think that their work is easy and light and just leeching on your work, go and step up, tell ur P u want to do it also, problem solved! You can be hod too and enjoy an easy life

No seriously, I think while there are some idling leaders out there, many are also actually working v hard. You just don’t see their work. These kinds comments about want P to teach, MMs to do same work as them are v childish, and reflects teachers narrow mindedness. You try export these kind of thinking to private sector and ask the CEP to do data entry. Likely ur the kinda of teacher that is precisely making ur RO having to spend a lot of time to manage u, that’s why he or she need to offload. 😅
exactly. I agree. just post out instead of come here and kpkb. take control of your own life and career.

MMs have a lot of work behind the scenes. i have seen slack ones but there are way more hardworking KPs than slack ones. SLs included too.

in fact there is a lot of falsehoods and nonsense mentioned here. tried to debunk... but even after I helped asked the relevant people and dept to clarify the question, still got people here insist they r correct by basing their info on trend data and urban legends. forget it and i rest my case.