Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Career as Teacher
View Single Post
Old 18-11-2023, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
When is the next climate survey for schools? The ones conducted yearly within the school is useless because it requires login with email and we get called for coffee for unfavourable responses and may end up with more work.
I had stopped doing all these climate survey all these years. The SLs know who wrote what. Some SLs publicly quoted the comments during staff meetings and stared at the direction of the trs who wrote comments. Those internal survey also better not do. Some KPs made use of those comments and played politics against capable and hardworking KPs. I had seen good teachers misunderstanding their heads and got "distracted" from what a good teacher should focus on. The culture becomes toxic and the school is like a palace fight. Of course, QSE and academic results are either inconsistent or stagnant.. nothing much value addedness to the students. Discipline love love love but i feel it had gone to spoiling the students

All these ugly stances, feedback to SLs and ask for fairness also no use. The SLs just continue to side these KPs who continue to win moe awards and exploit Eat With Family Day, bragging how much she would "do" and "engage" the team. Promises that are fleeting. Just give the teachers the peace to be fully present with own family or own peace for that few occasions. Are all these so difficult? Maybe MOE HRs should put care and concern as HODs and SLs KRAs, not innovation. These leaders are only concerned about their own career progression.

Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills
Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills

SG Bus Timing App
SG Bus Timing App - the best bus app - available on iOS and Android

Bursa Stocks Android App - check share prices
Bursa Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go

SGX Stocks Android App - check share prices
SGX Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go

SGX Stocks for iPad - check latest Singapore share prices
SGX Stocks [iPad] app
| SGX Stocks [iPhone] app