Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Q: Big4 - Yearly salary increment
View Single Post
Old 18-11-2023, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Gen z senior here. Speaking from my mgr’s POV, they probably feel they have the worst luck meeting a senior like me. Unlike those seniors who only know how to guai guai and listen to the upper like a dog and force the staff to bear the “punishment”, I fought hard for my team. I said no to unreasonable “urgent” request from upper when they fail to do their part. I fought hard to wfh/wfo when the upper insist in going down to fkin ulu tuas to do vouching when the supporting docs are provided in soft copies. I fought hard when the upper wants to cut down on manpower to exploit the whole team further. I let my associates off at 6pm sharp so that they can rest well for the day.

My managers were speechless. They doubted my way of managing the team in the beginning. But guess what, my way of managing succeeded. And productivity is far way better than the millennials/tonkatsu ramen seniors’ old schoool of style.
Pretty sure those dinobus SM will definitely understand when you book a staycation with them