Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - ST Electronics
Thread: ST Electronics
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2023, 09:03 PM

xiaopangbronco is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My division manager keeps talking about his experience in STE and kept sharing his "valuable experience". Share about division finances say that we are in a good shape to expand, got headcount to hire more people etc. When I asked about my pay increment, he straight say pay and salary is considered Private and Confidential.

If your division is doing so well, what's so difficult about increasing your employees pay.

Someone had bronchitis, and you offered them division funds to buy air purifier.

Pay increment in STE is like never happening.
I was once in a lift with 2 SVP. They were talking about how reliable this old lift we are taking hardly breaks down and complaint, willing to work the extra mile without asking for pay increment and bonuses every time. After coming out of the lift, I know then this company is all about the top getting their high pay cheque and letting the bottom die for themselves. I remember my division manager saying no one is unreplacable. You want to go you can go. And when some m1 resigns, they even say out in the division meeting they could easily find a replacement.