Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - GovTech
Thread: GovTech
View Single Post
Old 25-10-2023, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Bo zhun la, unless u in HQ maybe? HQ people can never untd us working directly with the agencies.. always come out with new tech then force us to complete by a certain unrealistic timeline, best part is they themselves also not ready but die also want to push. Also, they don’t seem to understand that we also have existing pipeline to deliver to users and might not have enough budget to cater… and if you unlucky u might have a useless boss and colleagues high ranking than you but know nothing
I just joined from private sector and I get the impression that in GT, the tech leads are just obsolete trash that can't survive outside. Always talking nonsense in meetings and being a yes-man to higher ups. Once in a while, my boss will throw some random technical jargon to try and show that he has some knowledge but it's always irrelevant to the subject. Always can't make decision or after making a decision next day flip prata after the work is already done. Fk up place with lots of small minded individuals that probably can't survive in the real market.