Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - I think I career suicide
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2023, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueberry View Post
Posted this before in this forum about rage quitting. After reading the comments, decided to stay put in my current workplace since I need money but I think I just ‘Career suicide’ just now when I raised my voice at the senior. Have been bottling up my grievance and frustrations. Facing all the juniors who think they know more than me and trying to undermine my capability. All the frustrations just spew up until I can’t contain my anger and raised my voice at the senior. I am at a stage where I am prepared to leave the company and worse come to worse leaving without a job. Don’t think anyone can understand what grievance I have undergone. It is like you are surrounded by one gang of highly egoistic people who think they very atas and not so experienced as you but give you instruction that confuse you and make you look very bad in your work. If the senior want to complain to the big boss to sack me then go ahead lo. It is just the breaking of the letting go news that hurt other than that go find new job lo.
Sounds lke you don't have a career there in the first place. Find a new place that values your contribution and expertise rather than rotting there and keep getting undermined.