Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - How much are you earning per annum?
View Single Post
Old 19-08-2023, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Umm it is?

Weakening of currency means nothing. You're talking about things that have absolutely 0 impact on your livelihood. Would SGD currency rising to the top do anything for you? Do you invest in foreign markets and leverage your strong currencies? I doubt it.

Fact is that Singapore is a high cost of living area and has subpar academic institutions. There's a reason why a large proportion of your talented and skilled citizens are in the US and UK studying and working in top companies while the people you are getting are all the subpar washed rejects who couldn't make it back home.
Hmm. High cost of living, agreed. Subpar academic institutions, I disagree. NUS, NTU and SMU is doing pretty well in the international rankings.

Large proportion of talented and skilled citizens are in US and UK, I don't know how u can justify your claims, but it sounds to me u are one of those that want to come to Singapore to work, but couldn't.

If u are not a resident of Singapore, and don't fancy working in Singapore, then why even bother looking at this forum for Singapore? Carry on doing what u were doing a gtfo of here lol.