Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - How much are you earning per annum?
View Single Post
Old 26-05-2012, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi all, a bit desparate with my situation rite now ;(

27 years old, earn 68k p.a. no bonus, straight 12 month salary.

work in foreign bank in change management team.

starting with 53k package 2 years ago as a analyst, promoted to team lead last year however seems the pay is not there. even my direct report earn more than me.

try to find work outside but stuck with current salary and 5 years working experience.

head hunter said only want to pay max 10-15% increment? is it true?

this is my first job in singapore, not experience with the job culture here, but seems current salary, age, and experience is a key factor? is it? but seems lots of people easily earn more than 100k at my age.

need enlightmenet please thanks.
come on, i am 30 this year, when i m your age i only getting 54k annual at 17mth package(that is after 2 years exp) as a farking engineer..Now after 5 years exp in the same company, only hit 68k annually...

base on 12mth package, mean your starting pay is 4.4k/mth...which is damn high loh...my basic now only 4k...after 5 years with 1 promotion..
And now you are getting 5.6k basic with 5 years exp...

10-15% jump ship increment mean you are looking into 6.2k to 6.5k basic..(75k-78k annual)..

It will take at least 10 more years for me to hit 6k basic if i continue to stay in my current company!!!!.....maybe you are in the financial sector, try jumping around every 2-3yrs, you will hit 100k annum soon