Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Talent Management vs Marketing, which has a better career prospect?
View Single Post
Old 27-06-2023, 10:40 PM

churcberna is an unknown quantity at this point

I totally get your dilemma between talent management/L&D and marketing. As someone who's not particularly fond of marketing myself, I understand where you're coming from. However, in today's digital age, having some knowledge of marketing fundamentals, especially digital marketing, can be a game-changer for any career.
I recently stumbled upon an awesome website at*https://www.searchseo.io/ctr-manipulation*while browsing online. They've got some great resources on digital marketing, including a cool section on CTR manipulation. It's worth checking out to get some insights and enhance your understanding of the digital marketing landscape.
Now, back to your question about career prospects. Both talent management/L&D and marketing offer exciting opportunities, but it ultimately depends on your passion and long-term goals. Consider where your strengths lie and which role aligns better with your interests and values.