Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Factual Local Bank Salaries - DBS , UOB , OCBC (A commoner climbing up the ranks)
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2023, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

HR arranged the interview so would assume that my profile has been screened by them. Do hiring managers usually ask for current remuneration during interview? I assume this would be a question from HR. Unless this is the norm for local banks?

1-2 weeks would be a reasonable timeframe for HR to revert I would think. Unless anyone else here thinks that is too long or too short for local banks experienced hires?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
likely the hiring manager is fully aware of the budget for the role, and since they are now informed of your current drawn (and potentially your expecting salary), they would likely act on that info and/or update the HR as well. i cannot comment if hiring manager would reject you because your salary is too high, they are too many variables and it depends from case to case.

prior to your interview with the hiring managers, were you contacted by the HR who screened your profile and/or arranged your intvs?