Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - ITE (lecturer)
Thread: ITE (lecturer)
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2023, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear all,

Thank you for the constructive replies which are pretty insightful for me.

I would like to gain some specific insights about my own profile and eligibility to apply for the ITE Lecturer role. I have about 3.5 years of working experience in learning & development as well as another 9.5 years of working experience in generalist human resource management, so that adds up to about 13 years of working experience. I am 38 years old with 2 children.

I have graduated from NTU's bachelor of business and later on attained my master's in management from SUSS with SUSS-PA sponsorship. Currently an RC chairman. My last drawn salary is now $4.9k pm. Annual about $76k. I need the work-life balance to focus on my community service after hours.

Just wanted to have a sensing of the highest expected salary that I should indicate in the application form so that I won't be deleted. I was wondering if indicating $7k pm (negotiable) and $112k pa (negotiable) is too much.

Also, great if anyone of you could help to shed some insights on which IPS will I most likely be pegged under? IPS7 or IPS8?

Thanks everyone in advance!
You will definitely be deleted by asking that amount. You should be laughing alr if they offer you 5.8k pm / 86 pa