Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - ITE (lecturer)
Thread: ITE (lecturer)
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2023, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear all,

Thank you for the constructive replies which are pretty insightful for me.

I would like to gain some specific insights about my own profile and eligibility to apply for the ITE Lecturer role. I have about 3.5 years of working experience in learning & development as well as another 9.5 years of working experience in generalist human resource management, so that adds up to about 13 years of working experience. I am 38 years old with 2 children.

I have graduated from NTU's bachelor of business and later on attained my master's in management from SUSS with SUSS-PA sponsorship. Currently an RC chairman. My last drawn salary is now $4.9k pm. Annual about $76k. I need the work-life balance to focus on my community service after hours.

Just wanted to have a sensing of the highest expected salary that I should indicate in the application form so that I won't be deleted. I was wondering if indicating $7k pm (negotiable) and $112k pa (negotiable) is too much.

Also, great if anyone of you could help to shed some insights on which IPS will I most likely be pegged under? IPS7 or IPS8?

Thanks everyone in advance!
4.9k to 7k is a big jump. almost 40%. u lion open big mouth?