Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Lawyer Salary
Thread: Lawyer Salary
View Single Post
Old 28-04-2023, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Oversaturated la. Too many fresh grads entering this sunset industry. The possibility of AI taking over the legal industry. Toxic colleagues and classmates. Ego-centric professors. CMI into top law firms because grades are slightly below cut-off GPA and poor connections/networking skills.
**** studying law. Spent so much time memorising cases. For what? Now AI can search cases faster than humans.

Yet every day when I come to this forum, I still see people talking about how oversaturated the industry is or how too many kids going into law. I find it weird how actual professionals in this industry frequently shame talk down to their juniors. In other industries, they welcome their juniors and encourage kids to study the same degree. But in law, bunch of narcissistic lawyers discourage kids from studying law. Fear of competition? This industry is filled with assholes. Even worse than surgeons, architects.

Hahaha every thing you mentioned in the first para is factually wrong. I suspect you're some non legally trained person with 0 insights into the industry, trolling.