Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Best-Paying Jobs in Singapore (2008)
View Single Post
Old 17-10-2008, 11:35 AM
everbody noticed--

Default 2952

ronaldo Says:

May 26th, 2008 at 8:37 pm
Hey David Seah,

you said you can make a couple of millions in just 3 years, so surely your package is much higher than me. so why say i put words in your mouth, saying you make higher than me.

it may be true you play golf like CEOs every afternoon, waiting for a phone call. so what? i dont really care. u have your life to lead and i have mine to lead.

if people here are making lesser amounts than you are, please stop boasting that you can make $3 million in 3 years and you are very well insured with a 7 figure sum guranteed. Lesser people here might get their self-esteem crushed and more depressed hearing you boast so much like a cock. some of them might even get annoyed and angry at your arrogant comments you make about yourself.

Even though u can make more than me, I dont really care. I am 28 this year and i am fairly contented with my pay, bonus and perks. You can pilot a plane, no big ****. My friend who is only 25 years owns a company that manufactures and sells yachts and speedboats from Chong Qing China and I can ride his ships FOC. He is the kind of people I hang out with. He too is like you no need to work in office, because he works as a life planner in Great Eastern but got promoted to Associate Manager within 7 months only, and owns the yacht company as a CEO, and also helps his family with his jewlery business. He can as and when take his time and space to work.

I may have to go to office to work and I am helping my friend as a Marketing Director for his yacht company and working on weekends too. But i am happy with all my benefits and pay i get. Because i just bought a BMW Z4 for $205, 000 and I can afford it.

Whether you believe i am who i am is up to you. But now i can HA HA HA to you. Because I think my future is very bright at only 28 years old. And i can afford most things in life i might want now.

Ron

O My God.... U really are damn rich. U can buy Z4 for cash & u have a maserati (maybe in your playstation world)...

What next? merc slr maclaren with lewis ham as your driver?

Then it's Ferrari ENzo with Kimi as your driver..?

The number plate that u gave is also bogus, just like u

...i'm tired of entertaining u, good bye and go enjoy your cash.

(BTw, u can't decide which yr u were born... HAHA)