Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - MINDEF DXO (All FAQ on it)
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2023, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Any current/former DXOs can share about how you cope with working in the area? Currently in the recruitment process and am having second thoughts given the working environment (not to mention the long treks out) and everything overall just seems very dreary.
Personally, i interviewed at different big ministries, stat boards, and MINDEF package is the highest, by at least 15-20%. They have many other monetary perks which further boost the package but i cant share much. And if u work in camps, food and parking(if u drive) are a plus. Most importantly, dxo is a rotational programme where u can decide where and how far u wanna go. If u have ambitions, u can rotate to any division u want.

Alot of jobless/dreamer forum commenters say DXO is a dead end job which is a joke to me whenever i read it. To get in, u need to go through so many checks and hurdles, and there is a greater purpose to your day to day job but ofcos depending on what is ur dxo role. U have friends that are from DSTA, mx scheme, LTA, big 4, but how many DXO do u know in your life? One thing about the DXO scheme is that u need to prove that u are more than just grades. Stress is relative. If you dont like the working environment, you can request for internal job posting with the system, only DXO scheme can do that. The day that u are briefed of ur benefits, i can assure u that u wont regret. The list of benefits are so well thought of that u will stay for good in the DXO family, even ur family members will benefit from it.