Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Top 100 jobs in Singapore (2007)
View Single Post
Old 14-10-2008, 12:26 PM
everbody noticed--

Default 2924

Ronaldo Says:

July 4th, 2008 at 9:29 pm

DP - "Some local university fresh grads earn more than him. What's there for him to brag aloud???"

What you are saying is Nonsensical and rubbish. Let's just say by a scratch of our imagination, there are indeed a handful of fresh graduates getting more than me. i.e. BASIC > 12K. The amount in total is just 12K with a couple of bonuses at year end and some petty allowances. Add to that being new in the company, they must work hard and continously proved their worth for at least few months to a year.

Now back to me. My basic is 12K. Add to this my allowance to entertain my clients/accounts/new business is uncapped and unlimited. Add to that I have a $200 phone allowance on my own personal mobile phone + a black berry phone with unlimited access to make calls outgoing + commission which is on average $2K per month with new business + corporate card to entertain my clients + totally flexible working environment here i can choose to lunch for 2 to 3 hours in between if i want to + i can leave office anytime after 4-5 pm if i am tired or if i feel like leaving office.

Compare all this to the new fresh uni grad. I dont feel at all envious. I am born in the year 1981 Dec, so techincally I am stil not even 28 years old or 27 yet.

Ronaldo Says:
August 20th, 2008 at 4:45 pm

hi Dude Luv:whats up..

Lets play ur numerology game. 27 dec 1980

.... can't decide which year u were born???