Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Roles in accenture singapore
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2022, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am at a cross road.
Joined as fresh grad analyst, promoted to senior analyst after 1 year ish. Pay increase is sad $5400 now. Next promotion will be 2 years later.
Is it a good time to leave after taking the December bonus of 1 month? Really don’t see a point in continuing. I am just auto pilot mode in work everyday. Limited growth and learning
$5400 is decent, the average Singaporean median salary is below 5k.

But you do you. If you can hop to other companies and be certain that you won't be laid off while tech companies are laying off people everywhere then go for it.

I'm also auto piloting at my work but most of these grad programs etc are like that. You are basically just waiting and farming YOE. Once you have enough YOE, like say maybe 2-3+? you can start hopping.

People don't stay for promotions, they stay for the experience and put it on resume because most tech recruiters don't want to hire freshies < 2 YOE. The tech market has always been hot for mid-level to senior roles, not juniors.

If you don't believe me you can go check other tech forums, sub-reddits etc, they will say the same thing. This has how the market has worked for the past 2 decades.