Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - DBS ACE Programme
View Single Post
Old 14-11-2022, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Thanks for the information and reply! I asked cause previous chats in this thread have pple saying ACE pays 4.5-4.8k. I guess i can only hope to join DBS through direct or hack-to-hire as experienced hire.
No problem.

Whoever said that is flat out wrong. I can tell you that much. DBS ACE and SEED are both in the same track with same pay and progression. It's only GA ops that's different and that's because it's a different market.

Quote:
May I know, how are the technical rounds for the ACE. Do the questions in rounds include data structures and algorithms, or is it focused on ML/AI?
No idea, last I heard it was a hackathon like SEED just that it's more python / graph data demonstration, etc.

Quote:
What if fresh grad but with more than 2 YOE? The line is blurry for people who work before going uni
I think you are misunderstanding what YOE means.

For all jobs that requires at minimum a degree, YOE refers to YEars of Experience AFTER you graduate.

Your internships, whatever startup you worked on, whatever online remote business or sales you did while you were a university student does NOT count as YOE.

I hope that clears it up.

1. So if you're a fresh grad ( graduated a year or less ago, anything more and you are not a fresh grad by US standards )
2. You are not a fresh grad ( You graduated in 2020 but worked 1 year 11 months )

These two scenarios, you will qualify for DBS ACE, SEED, GA Ops.