Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - HR-related Jobs - How much are you earning?
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2012, 09:56 AM
troubled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the "Service analyst" role about? If it's very different from HR, then u need to think which one u would probably prefer more in the long term.

What do u hope to do in the long run?

I suspect in this case your interest, values and job fit are more impt than the pay, because u are not very experienced yet in terms of yrs of working exp (judging by your salary). This is the period whereby u still can test and see what industry/job u genuinely like and want to stay in the long run. No point going for the few hundred dollars more if it's not what u want to do eventually.
Service Analyst job seems to be mainly getting feedback on the service delivery process like designing survey, conduct focus interview, feedback sessions on how to improve the process and then doing some basic analysis and present findings on areas for improvement.

To be honest, I don't have interest in both jobs because I don't even know what to expect. From what I hear seems pay prospects in HR is much better, but need to avoid administrative jobs. The pay jump is high as I will need 4-5 yrs to reach 3.5k if I stay in my co.