Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Compare civil service salary
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2022, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

i worked in MHA sector for 9-10yrs, after 7.5-8yrs i rose to superscale. i am not a scholar, i just work sibeh hard, like legit hard... almost everyday work until 730pm - 930pm. never once complain infront of my superiors.. (of course behind the scene i kpkb alot)

so they assign me alot of projects and tasks, i will lanlan finish it in matter of 2-7days with standards of course. no work life balance for me. sometimes i do until 12-1am.

at the same time i been buying toto for last 7yrs too.. spending $5-$10 every week. praying to strike big and after bloody 7yrs i finally strike 1st place (i strike 3rd place like 2-3 times only), but 2 ppl strike 1stplace (this was last year), shared price 3.46m.

at that point i was thinking shd i just fk it and stop working hard ( my grade always been a- , sometimes a, rarely bs unless i screwed up big time) , just do the bare minimum. but i just couldnt stop working nonstop lol.

i think i gonna grind a few more years (idk how long) and hit deputy director role then panggang liao. travel around or just open small businesses..

if you all ask me what i did with the money, i bought 2 condos to rent and the rest put in private banks to roll.

ok back to being a workaholics .. (heard other departments talking about this platform so here i am, but off i go ;p )