Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Top 100 jobs in Singapore (2007)
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2008, 02:41 PM
last hope--

Default 2862

Hi again guys,
Thanks further for the well-wishes. I had a great interview session. 1stly I was pleasantly surprised that the COO herself called me up. I googled her name & discovered she is a very capable power-career woman. I was so nervous,but within 5mins, she revealed that she was just another friendly human. So I could express myself freely, & it went very well!

She immediately implied that she wanted to recruit me for the managerial position. She was in charge, but for the sake of the selection process, she will wait till end of week, & also when the MD(who's signing the paycheck) returns from overseas, to meet me to get final confirmation.

I feel really good & very positive. Everyone around me looks beautiful now suddenly. Hopefully I get this job. They are going to be so lucky because i'm bringing with me not just my talent & experience, but great work ethics & total effort on my part.

A bonus is they will pay me much more than I expected!

But even if by some sheer bad luck, the MD doesnt approve of me, i know i will be fine, eventually.
(BUT MY GOD...HOW I WANT THIS JOB SO BAD!!!)well, i hope by this time next week, i will be finally back in the game, moving upwards! The game of life!