Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Property Agents make A LOT of Money
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2008, 11:55 AM
Simple Agent--

Default 2859

To: Alex-Px

Dun fine me offending, but would like you to answer few of my questions as I find your reply very different from others. I would think that agent boy75 makes a very good point about cost saving in order to make more $. Because we can be earning $20 grand a month but our advertisement cost and transport cost will kill us if we dun manage them properly.

You are right to say that we should be "manager" to manage our "runner" to do the admin support for us. But to me, in order to do that, first of all we must have a consistent amount of closing so as to spend on this runners.

I do not quite agree that those agent that you see after 7pm are salesman and not bizman. I have men seniors who brought viewers to view HDB flats but they are top achievers in the company too. Are you referring to those HDB agent are just salesman and not truly an agent? I do not know if this is what you mean but definitely those selling HDB flats now are the survivals in today's market. Just read more and you'll know.

1. How many years are you on this market?
2. May I know you income per month in order to substain your biz model?

Dun mean to be offensive but i just find your post interesting...