Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Property Agents make A LOT of Money
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2008, 11:43 PM
agent boy75--

Default 2851

i have been in small property company for quite some time now and i share the same sentiments for wat all the agents have shared. doing poperty in singapore is very competitive and most of the time the big boys get all the luck.most of the clients put their trust on the agents who wear land yard and have flyer with their face on it. i have been through many appointments where the big boys didn't have to do any thing but just brought in "potiential buyers"(fake buyers) which inpressed the seller and on the spot the seller gave them the exclusive of the place.
i also had agents telling me their seller didnt give them commission and wan half of my com if my buyer wan to buy the hose.
i also had buyer who didn't trust my experience in the property bussiness and engaged a director just to come negoiate on the price of the house.
what i'm trying to say here is if u wan to make it in this bussiness. do wat the romans do? if u wan to be a lone ranger like me u got to accept any thing tat comes yur way and eventually u will successed. good luck, save cost make lots of money.