Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Property Agents make A LOT of Money
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2008, 01:45 AM
Alex-Px--

Default 2832

Real Estate is truly a real business. It has a very low start up cost with the highest turnover.
Commenting-Time for family is to be managed by individuals priorities.
Commenting-Sales is based on conversions ratios. To improve conversion ratios, one has to constantly upgrade and improve their own abilities.
Many blame the business model and not themselves for not able to succeed in this industry. Many fail because of lack of knowledge in the marketing budget, failing to maintain consistant prospecting efforts, poor time management and wrong sphere of influence.
The agent you see at the void deck after 7pm is a salesman and not a businessman.
This business NEEDS employees!! Meant to prospect everyday, to do house viewings, to take charge of the marketing, for admin support, for flyer distributions, for networking with clients, for recruitment support, research work and many more..
An agent should be a CEO of his own business. Our real job is to ensure that all aspects in this business is covered by sufficent employees and that job scopes are effectively delegated and leveraged.
Market conditions can be bad, but business is still good.

Its saddening to see negative comments here, if an agent cannot make $$ in his first month, if he has no time for his family, if he is working too hard as an agent, if he made $20k a mth but failed to be consistant, who should he blame??

Conclusion-All agents do business differently, there is no such thing of average income in this real estate business. If you really need an average to gauge; one can earn between $2k to $100k per mth . There is no such thing as full time or part time agents. It is their own "Business".

Its now a battle between academic smarts and the street smarts. The streets taught me how to make money, schools help me educate employees to help me make more money.

To all agents:- Good luck!
To non-agents:- Join Us or Ignore us!
To ex-agents:- Come back to us, we miss you!

To All:-"If one cannot make money without money; what makes you think that one can make money with money?"

All the best!!

Just a 24 yr old guy commenting..
Email: [email protected]