Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - That gahment sector-wide one-time pay increment in March 2012?
View Single Post
Old 29-03-2012, 11:08 AM
Wired Justice

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazyplane View Post
i am going to say this to be helpful.. if u find it hard to accept then just consider me as blowing wind

i dont know u but it is clear u r upset about your job for the longest time. i think u feel upset after all the education etc still stuck in a lousy paying job with no progresssion and you are venting your anger about being at grass cutting statboard after 6 years in a public forum.

seriously dude. ... what do u hope to achieve here ? that others in the forum will comfort u ? that your boss see or someone from the organisation will wake and discover the star u r from your posting here ? that another organisation wil hire you after seeing you post such remarks ?

u r also not young anymore.. u mean u really still think by using a fake name in this forum that your supervisors or anyone reading this from your govt cannot figure whom u r based on your descriptiom about yourself , education level and the activities that the organisation does ?

have u read the recent market report about singapore workforce. for
the 25-30 age group in sinagpore, over 70 percent r grads or have some kind of professional qualification.

we are no longer living in the age that just because u got the best degree in the world u got to have a top job here.

finally if ur goal is to make more money, then go give tutition , pick up a 2 job that u can moon light like property agent or insurance agent and work your butt off lah... stop wasting time lamenting about your job

ok . i said enough. take it or leave it . but i will say the same thing to myself if i am in your shoes.
Save your breath on him. Miwashi, Bean and Anonomous have been around these boards for a long time and hardly post anything of value anyway.

Although they potray themselves differently online (Miwashi the whiner, Bean the lobo public servant and Anonynomous the sophisticated finance banker wanabe), it is very obvious from their postings that they are very unhappy with their current jobs.

These guys start & participate in threads randomly and always steer the conversation to their favorite pet topics regardless of the discussion at hand. I doubt they hope to achieve anything in this forum except to vent real life frustrations and/or enact fantasies in a prallel universe.