Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - SIM-UOL fresh grad starting pay
View Single Post
Old 24-08-2022, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

Thumbs down

oh, saw some hatred on FA in the earlier pages. time to add mine

waste of my time, applied for some data analyst role at AIA thru linkedin / career website etc, after interview waited for 1.5months then tell me no more role, ask me go fill in 'FA' job. then tell me what wanna be rich, wanna let money roll in for u, wanna this wanna that. Since I doing grab part time and making quite a bit, why not go try try and join these ppl.

Wapiang, go their office i feel so different and cringe. earliest in office to turn on the light also must post, latest to leave office also must post, do whatever meeting also must post. I got quite a bit followers de but idw to do such degrading ****, but they keep insisting me to post. (idw cos i know its annoying). Do what book review also post, share $ here and there, wtf is so toxic. even doctors/police/cleaners/certis dont do such things

girls say need to wear 'sexy' to meet clients so can close higher, guys say need to wear nice and show that u have good watches good wallet whatever **** so people can see some light in you. aiyoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

And what impact here impact there, u just covering them for hospital bills and idk whatever ****, like that only. want impact go create some amazing app or become prison officer, join childhood educator or join NGO for charity etc??? end of the day it just boils down to money.

found a job liao starting next week, offering me 5.5k gross exc bonuses doing data analyst, hope wont be so jialat.

cancelled all my plans under a fren in AIA, he got mad and kpkb. aiya. whatever. hope nobody supports all these tards.