Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Work culture in IHiS
View Single Post
Old 30-07-2022, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

Talking

Someone still surviving in IHIS, after reading what were mentioned in here, I have to agreed that 80-90% are true. The bonus and annual leave in here are really good. Maybe that the only reason for most to join or stay.

The process in here are really too complex and messy, too many layers of approvals doesn’t really mean it will make the IT environment more secure..for some reasons, at the working level it give a perspective that ppls in here have not walked out from the shadows of 2018 incidents. where various departments/entities tends to deflect or redirect risks and responsibilities. Some how, it created more approvals processes over the years…

Centre new initiatives are good where it there to provide centre services for various clusters, but the implementation of solution/system/process always seem to be in a half half manner distribution. Cluster take half, centre take half, this team take half, that team take half… (一人一半,感情不会散??)… it just make people more confuses, who to look for and where to look? Isn’t this under your team? How come I need to look for other team for this task, but for other requirements I have to look come back to this team??

The turnaround rate in here are really scary, never in my career have seem such turnover rate… ohh he/she leaved? Ok.. whaa whole team leaved… eventually everyone in here seems to become so used to it…

Anyone who’s interested in joining, would advised you, make sure you have clear your doubts or questions with the hiring manager or HR, I have seem and heard new joiners saying how come I feel like I got scam in here.. if the benefit here it what motivated you, just sign it up.. and welcome you to the big family. (Make sure you bring your own diving gears)