Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - HR-related Jobs - How much are you earning?
View Single Post
Old 21-03-2012, 09:42 AM
eddie

Thanks for the revert, I have committed to take up the role and will be starting in June.

May I ask what is the standard path for HR? Like what’s the progression and salary like for each stage? I am already 36 this year, most likely less than 10 years left to make the most of my career...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Forget about all this rank stuff, most of it is just fake titles to motivate suckers who fall for the scam. Nobody will believe you are a Director in the first place if you are drawing only 5k+.

You logically, if he can offer you AM position in HR at 6k+, his pay as Director will be double or triple of that. Compare this to your current "Assistant Director" pay, you think it makes sense?

Your HR Director cannot say the truth in your face because of co. policy, so you need to read between lines.

There's still a lot room to move up, at only 6.4k and AM level, yours is just entry level HR, it is too early to worry about hitting career ceiling...