Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - For those with 2-5 YOE, what is your salary?
View Single Post
Old 19-07-2022, 04:12 PM

Raymond is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Naysayers like to dismiss crypto salaries cuz they think it's your typical 15 years old degen trading their mom credit card or some ****.

I don't deny it, they do give us bad rep, but the real crypto firms are the likes of Wintermute/GSR/Galaxy Digital, these people are not even prop trader, closer to Crypto market maker. They are the opposite side of your trade when you buy random bitcoin/shitcoins/whatever on the exchange and they always win simply by having more information/statistical prowess/infrastructure.

Like it or not, these firms do pay a lot and it is verified. Don't believe? Go google if you have some time and it's not hard to hunt down the number for their salaries.

They pay TC comparable to JS/Citadel of upwards 300k USD for fresh graduate.

But I understand most naysayers in this forum will dismiss it, after all this forum is like 99% losers who made 5k for their first salary last time.
Okay now that's just rude... I don't think this forum is 99% losers. 5k a month is pretty alright too imo, I started at 5k and climbed to 8k in a few years.

Sure it's nothing insane but hey I was average in school, ran through life being average and just enjoying my hobbies and stuffs. The amount of money you earn shouldn't define you imo. At the end of the day I'm glad I get to work on my hobbies, meet my friends and keep learning new stuffs.

Anyway, I believe the high salary, definitely. I just wasn't aware that it went up to 30k, last I heard was 15k which was already crazy to me.

My bad I guess.