Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Roles in accenture singapore
View Single Post
Old 15-07-2022, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Errr not your pod that brings you into the function, it’s the job title acn offer contract stated aka your acn job title. If your job title is consulting analyst then yes you’re align to S&C and will move on in this direction after the 3 years of TAP. If you’re business and integration arch analyst or other tech analyst, your job family is not consulting you won’t be in S&C, most probably under Technology or operations or security job family.

So more so of what pod you aim for, you should try to get offered consulting development analyst and you’re defo under S&C DTE, as for which pods will you be placed in, highly likely would be change management pod as they can build your foundation or basics for consulting there, of course you may be parked into other pods. But most importantly it’s the exact job role acn offers you that will determine where you belong in acn and what type of projects or roles will you be doing most of the time.

Hi, thanks for the reply. Does this mean that when I apply for the TAP, I can indicate my preference for the CM track? Also what type of projects and day-to-day work does CM entail? It's quite broad