Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Roles in accenture singapore
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2022, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How do you tell if you’re hired organically to do consulting? Sorry rather new and I’m in the TAP business analysis pod and there’s also another consulting pod which is change management. Saw from the TAP list for each pod the change management one have the least people and heard from my HR that change management will go on to S&C in their 3rd year after TAP. But for my business analysis pod although I’m also consulting development analyst but like even all the business and integration analyst also in this BA pod and I’m not even doing consulting work, all of us in this pod do the same work as those business and tech analysts holding the Business Analyst role.

So does it mean those few consulting people in the BA pod are not organically consulting like management consulting? Whereas the change management pod is purely consulting right based on how it looks? No wonder recruiters don’t offer change management pod easily…in fact have asked for it but was sent to BA pod instead
Accenture doesn’t do consulting - they do integration implementation. Rest is just marketing