Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - SIM-UOL Career/Financial Prospects of Different Courses
View Single Post
Old 17-03-2012, 02:27 PM

carboncopy is on a distinguished road
Default SIM-UOL Career/Financial Prospects of Different Courses

Hi all,

I'm currently deciding on an SIM-UOL course to apply for.

Can anyone advise on the career/financial prospects of each degree?

1. For a particular degree, what career fields can you go into and how much can you expect to earn as a fresh graduate/in 5 years' time?

2. Are there any SIM-UOL courses that offer at least an equal playing field as compared to local uni courses? For instance, employers may prefer NBS grads over SIM-UOL Biz grads due to the former's prestige. However, maybe they have no preference for A&F as long as you pass your ACCA?

I understand that there are alot of variables involved, such as your honours and interview/work performance.

However, it would be great if any SIM-UOL grads can share their personal experience, or if you know any friends who did.

I think it would be really helpful for prospective students if there's a general picture that would better enable them to make their decision. It's a pity there isn't anything like

http://www.moe.gov.sg/education/post...es/ges-nus.pdf

for SIM!

P.S. I know that there's already an SIM thread but this addresses more towards issues for prospective students? So I hope I'm not overlapping!

Thanks for the help

Last edited by carboncopy; 17-03-2012 at 02:29 PM.