Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Roles in accenture singapore
View Single Post
Old 30-06-2022, 01:55 PM

Raymond is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hey guys, quick question. I've already signed my TAP offer letter & started the onboarding process but just received an e-mail from Accenture to come down to office for a physical interview?

Could someone shed a light on what the interview might be? Is it like a project interview (?) or could be something else? Honestly, the way the e-mail was phrased made it sound like I was still in the interview hiring process so it was really confusing....

I've already e-mailed the recruited to ask but I thought perhaps I could get some opinions here as well if anyone has experienced the same thing!
It's completely normal.

A friend of mine had this too, it was mostly about his background check stuffs. Prior to TAP he was working at a different tech MNC and had given a notice period but could not get an official "relieving letter" from said company for whatever reason... and Accn wanted this letter as a "proof".

Don't worry about it tbh. You don't have criminal record or anything right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is it once your current project ends, before joining new projects you always have to go for project interview again? This sounds like we’re applicants lol
That's how tech consulting companies work. DXC also does the same thing.

It's just a formality to ensure that they have the right people for the clients. Nothing to worry about and also it's not every time anyway... got a friend in the company for 3+ years and he said it's quite normal for freshers.

Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills
Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills

SG Bus Timing App
SG Bus Timing App - the best bus app - available on iOS and Android

Bursa Stocks Android App - check share prices
Bursa Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go

SGX Stocks Android App - check share prices
SGX Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go

SGX Stocks for iPad - check latest Singapore share prices
SGX Stocks [iPad] app
| SGX Stocks [iPhone] app