Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Lawyer Salary
Thread: Lawyer Salary
View Single Post
Old 28-06-2022, 03:47 PM
Verified Member

surfius is on a distinguished road

A lawyer's salary depends very much on many factors, from his reputation to his competence, but it is better to overpay and hire a good and proven attorney from some firm than to risk your freedom and save money on a regular jurisconsult. The thing is, however, my friend Mike was sued by a co-worker for rape. He told me that they had sex, but it was consensual and she was the one who seduced him. He was in danger of losing his career at work or even going to jail. The situation was complicated, especially in 2017, when sexual harassment lawsuits were very popular, and there was rape. He needed to find a good lawyer, and I advised him to go to middlesexcountycriminallaw law agency because I had heard they had a very high percentage of winning cases. One Middlesex County Criminal Defense Lawyer took on his case. He studied the circumstances, took statements from Mike, and then prepared a defense. In fact, we all thought he couldn't win the case, but the lawyer did a miracle and defeated the prosecution as our Jap soldiers did in World War II. The facts, the evidence, the theories of what was going on, and the strategy were flawless. I can unequivocally state that this agency can rightfully be called the best in the state.