Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - High Finance Thread
View Single Post
Old 15-06-2022, 04:09 AM
Unregistered

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Lmao, csb la. No proof then say no proof. You working on Area 51 is it? Or your job is Cat 1? Or your job doesn't even pay that well in the first place. Ask you to proof also cannot. Should have expected morr for a market maker or a prop trader. Really make me laugh. It's like kids at the playground comparing all these big cannon fairytales. No proof also wanna talk cock. Wake up your idea la. Look at your reality, you take bus mrt walk to work. Your home is a hdb. Pathetic.
HAHAHA seriously nothing like malding finance bros to brighten my day. Dude if you really work in high finance, I pray that one day you will encounter one of us. You'll be absolutely blown out of the water when you realize we get 2x-3x of you, and (forgot to mention this earlier) we only work 9-6pm Mon-Fri unlike IBD bros working 24/7.

If you really want data point, you can browse forum for anecdotal evidence of TC in places like Citadel/JS/Wintermute/etc., 350kUSD++ at fresh graduate is the norm lol.

But of course, if you want to stay ignorant to protect your self-worth and keep yourself from jumping off the building, by all means do so. Have a good night finance bros.

Sincerely,
Your geeky nerdy millionaire trader