Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Work culture in IHiS
View Single Post
Old 27-05-2022, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

Cool

I left IHIS after working for a few yrs. All the comments are true.
I have seen entire teams quit, or almost 80% of the team quit in my department. And most of us have worked a few yrs, and not those a few months.

This says a lot about the company. Even long service staff are leaving or left, also I doubt the new CEO can bring much changes except to re-org and re-org again and again.

They probably only can survive on contract staff and fresh grads (because they won’t know how the working world is like and easy to scam..)

Having interacted with most departments, for those interested in joining, application or project teams, infra, security are all on 24/7 support as well. Cluster side depends on what role. If it is application support, some are also on shifts.

No regrets having left the organisation. I also agree with earlier anon that while helping healthcare as a “tech for healthcare”, but we are also sacrificing our own health with such irregular sleep hrs and routine. Similarly, management clearly do not understand ground work. Directors and above keep adding on new nonsense. Wonder if any of us are speaking about the same people…. …… I feel you… …..

No more 24/7 support for me and am having decent WLB now.