Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Anyone ever rage quitted your job before ?
View Single Post
Old 22-05-2022, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raymond View Post
No it's true.

Of course within reasons, as I mentioned in my post, as long as you're not working in any of the companies I listed out, you can really get away with it.

US tech companies, F500 companies, even local banks, you can get away with it. if you frequent popular tech sub-reddits like CSCAREERQUESTIONS, there's lots of mid-level people who do 2 hours of work out of the 40 hours... yet they get promoted time and time again, get 100k / year, etc.

If you go on TeamBlind, you can even see verified employees of such companies, really doing barely anything and still getting promoted, etc.

Could they be lying? Sure... people lie all the time on the internet. But I've personally seen my colleagues pull this ******** and get promoted so I'm more inclined to believe it's true.

Anyway I'm just saying it's possible. Of course don't do it if you don't want to or you're skeptical.

In the end I just want you guys to know that this is possible and hopefully help make your quality of life better, that's all. Take it with a grain of salt.

yes i agree with you it is possible! every morning 9am reach office eat breakfast until 10am. cleared some email until 12pm. lunch until 2pm. 2pm to 4pm go hotel with my pretty secretary or intern. 4 to 6pm team meeting just throw work to those under me to do.

Have been doing this for 10 years and promoted 4 times!