Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Roles in accenture singapore
View Single Post
Old 16-05-2022, 01:16 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Forgot to respond to this. When I say former interns get projects faster, I mean it's because they already know people in the company. ACCN is HUGE about networking. It's much easier to get roles when you already know who's in charge of which project etc.

If you don't know anyone at all, you will really need to start asking around and send out emails to make introductions. Of course, if your expertise happens to be heavily in demand, then this shouldn't be an issue, since leads will find you instead.

The Accenture experience is really like trying out those harry potter every-flavour beans. Some have great experiences, while others are absolutely miserable, because it's entirely dependent on your project/client. Of the 4 others in my pod who joined at the same time as me, 3 of them left in under 6 months, and mainly because like me, they couldn't get the roles they wanted.

Sorry if I'm spreading doom and gloom even before you even start work. But regardless of whether your experience with ACCN sucks or not, it's still a good company to put on your resume. I personally found another job within 2 weeks of sending out resumes and got a nice pay increment.
Thanks mate for sharing man, helps! All the best!