Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Roles in accenture singapore
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2022, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I’m planning to exit to other firms out there cos I so tired from the ot, 2 years in and I’m ot-ing almost everyday. People in the project are trying to switch projects but it’s so hard to leave. How does the leaving process works, like who should I inform first and what are the things to note? Thanks!
Once you have exhausted your options in trying to stay, then start seeking external opportunities.

If you have a good cash fallback and just want to quit immediately, then you can just go to workday and trigger your resignation process immediately.

Otherwise, once you have an offer in hand, you can consider informing your PM/Supervisor (Basically people who should know, generally these are your PM/TeamLead/PL) before you trigger out of courtesy. Obviously, you can ignore and just trigger.

Once you trigger your resignation process (typically, your last day of service will be shown as well, please double check) in workday, your HR Partner will be assigned to follow up with your resignation process.

So it goes like this normally.
Got a new offer/want to quit immediately > Informing PL/Managers > Trigger in workday > HR Partner notified and follow up with you on exit interview > HR Partner to get the approval from leadership > Final Process aka exit checklist > Go back to main office and return everything > Ta-da, free man for the day.