Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Career as Teacher
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2022, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
We are aware that the % of performance grades is fixed by the larger system in general, not decided by the ranking panel.

What I'm asking about is - how has the % of grades dictated by the system changed for

(a) Pre-covid:

% of A ?
% of B ?
% of C+ ?
% of C ?

(b) Post-covid:

% of A ?
% of B ?
% of C+ ?
% of C ?

Feels like asking this in an exam question style makes my question clearer hahaha
I'm not on the ranking panel so I don't have the answers you seek, but I'm always scratching my head wondering why people make themselves so miserable trying to dig for information from a system that is specifically engineered to be opaque, i.e. specifically hides this information from officers. Comparison is truly the thief of joy. The education service is really not a place for go-getters to min-max their progression and strategise to fly as high as possible and base their entire self-worth on how quickly they hit GEO4, SEO1 or Superscale grades (and consequently feel like crap because PSC scholars climb faster).

It's not that you shouldn't desire to do better and desire progression, but come on.. why fight a losing battle?