Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - SIM-UOL fresh grad starting pay
View Single Post
Old 26-04-2022, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
For those hating on me, I have attained MDRT at your age, bought my house, living a lavish life. Yeah sure, I may be cringe but at least I'm doing well in life. Cheers.
Typical low life people. No wonder so many hate on them. Thankfully never join them (before the actual toxic culture) and went out to venture in the world of IT. Starting pay 1st year already MDRT caliber. Promoted twice in 3-4 years, and now 6-7 years in, appointed as senior, with my bonuses and incentives = COT.

Shame on you all. Think you all achieve MDRT big ****? Do all the yayapayaya events, ownself give awards ownself shiok, promote ownself and ownself shiok. Add a clown to your pathetic resume. Wanna impact life and add values to others when you all cant even explain investment terms properly?

Met 2 FAs in the last 6 months, cant even explain well. Ask them question need to say wait and open their own notepad. Then flex their earnings (100K MDRT)++ when I am making 2-3x more than them. Try to get me to join them when I showed them my old name card 'Junior Software Developer' and they mocked me saying 4 yrs still junior, why not change profession. Gave them a fake salary ' 78k per annum ' and they gave me the wtf look.

Get butthurt boys and girls. I am completing another a very huge project (45Million) for a Nasdaq listed company next month (after 10months), bonus is at least half a million. You all wanna impact and add values to 200 stupid victims? I am impacting millions with my project.

Stay salty FAs kia. MDRT nia. Don't need flex.

Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills
Primary School English Grammar and Vocabulary Drills

SG Bus Timing App
SG Bus Timing App - the best bus app - available on iOS and Android

Bursa Stocks Android App - check share prices
Bursa Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go

SGX Stocks Android App - check share prices
SGX Stocks [Android] App - check latest share prices on the go

SGX Stocks for iPad - check latest Singapore share prices
SGX Stocks [iPad] app
| SGX Stocks [iPhone] app