Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - Roles in accenture singapore
View Single Post
Old 24-04-2022, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I was a past intern at ACN and have a few good internships with top f500 firms… went for one of the interviews with a project and was asked if I’m cool with joining as a contractor first and convert afterward. Like errr not like my cv is terrible or what and offer me contractor instead?! Interview was alright too and project use my start date as a reason to ask if I can come in as contractor first but contractor or analyst I also same start date what. Interviewer mentioned project is quite big so i don’t think not enough budget to this extent bah? And dk t the hr check in this too cos I applied for analyst role in tap eh wts. Terrible experience just common sense think about it someone have top internships and other skill sets but ask to come as contractor who in the right mind will accept lol. Wonder the other interviewees who were asked to join as contractor accepted or not
Doesn’t make sense your story.
If you applied TAP, once u pass the code test + the case study day. U will be offered full time under TAP. Then few weeks before your start date then got project interviews. Means you either CMI or CSB-ing.
You mentioned your interview very satki, still cannot get in TAP. So I assume you should be some unknown private degree grad? Unknown as in not even SIM-GE Kind. Don’t lie to us please.