Salary.sg Forums - View Single Post - settle for an engineering course or retake exam?
View Single Post
Old 29-02-2012, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
As an adult, he will know his priorities after considering all the factors. I am just listing out some of the not so obvious factors although cheek in tougue. He can ignore it if he thinks it is not impt at all. It's not like I am misleading him.

You should not question what is wrong with working in Tuas just because it doesn't matter to you. He is not you. He shld ask himself what is wrong with working in Tuas. If he thinks it's ok, then it's ok and he can ignore this factor.

I think you are in your early thirties and sounds like a very practical person. Try not to be too fixated on your thinking and learn to see things from different perspective. And refrain from calling people Chee Hong Kias because that is very rude and reflects badly on your upbringing.
And taking up accountancy or finance will equip you with the financial analysis skills that you can use in your own investment, financial management skills set. At the very least, you will feel more confidence in picking up value stocks.